ACID Music Studio 11

Michael-Warren wrote on 9/4/2019, 2:47 PM

It seems every few months there is a new version that I am informed about in their newsletter, but after installing and opening, I don't see much difference. I understand there are some new "instruments" included, but really that's not what I need.

I installed and registered the trial version of this program, version 11, last night, and of course I have 30 days to try it.

I don't use Acid Music all that much because I do find it boring. Looping music just doesn't do it for me, so I go this maybe 3-4 times a month, save it and see what comes out. A little bit of fun, sometimes.

So, the complaint is, that I can't find the loops. Of course I have searched the web and downloaded many free loops folders from different sources, but there is a lot of junk and stuff that doesn't sound good, or maybe too many loops that are the same.

One thing I miss is the ability to raise or lower the pitch by simply pressing + or -, because it seems some other versions I owned could do that. I originally used Acid 2.0, and had no need to upgrade at that point. I purchased some expensive loops CD's at that time, about $50 each, and still sometimes disappointed with the content, so I basically don't pay for loops. I either search the web for free ones, or on some sites users are even creating loops that you can hear, and choose for download.

So each time I download the Magix or Acid new software edition, it says there are gigs of free loops, but they're not included.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/5/2019, 3:57 AM

@Michael-Warren

Welcome to the Magix forums.

I strongly suspect those additional loops can only be downloaded once the program has been purchased and registered.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

manuel-chavez wrote on 4/10/2020, 11:55 AM

ive downloaded acid music studio 11 but it wont install i need help no one answers the phone for tech support at magix

emmrecs wrote on 4/11/2020, 4:02 AM

@manuel-chavez

Welcome to the Magix forums.

You have posted to a thread which is nothing to do with the problem you are experiencing. Please do not do this but rather start a new thread, giving full details of your computer, what you have tried so far along with any error messages you see.

Telephone support is now severely limited by Magix. You need to use the Support link in the header of any forum page or this page and create a Support ticket for Magix Sales.

This thread will now be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam