ACID 8 UI Leftovers

willowz wrote on 9/5/2018, 3:42 PM

Dear MAGIX developers and designers,

Huge thanks for your hard work on this awesome piece of software,

You are really inspiring me to make dive in "that good old days" with a somewhat fresh feel.

But please, finish dark theme to support for all controls like you have done it in VEGAS! 🙏🙏🙏

This is what I mean:

https://imgur.com/a/OTYh1Q7

All UI elements must follow one color theme.

And that ugly white scroll-bars looks really ugly.

Really waiting fix for this before purchase 😋

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/6/2018, 4:06 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

If you do a search of this forum you will find a number of posts requesting the same thing. However, I believe Magix have given no indication when/if such a change might be made so you might be waiting for quite a long time!!😁😁

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

sheppo wrote on 9/20/2018, 12:24 PM

Hi @willowz

you'll be pleased to know work definitely has not finished in regards to polishing up the current theme. As a beta tester I reported some of these, and they have been fixed in subsequent releases, that should hopefully be making their way in to your hands soon. There's still plenty left though, so us beta testers need to be a bit more diligent in reporting them as issues and pushing for fixes. :-)

If you're interested in getting involved then please follow [this post] with information how to provide feedback and become a beta tester.