Acid 7.0 stopped working

Rusty-Cole wrote on 4/7/2020, 3:12 AM

I have used Acid since the early 2000's and now Acid 7 Pro wont start. It runs and seems to wanna start but they it just closes. It ends up in the taskbar but is greyed out. please help. I need this program. I am using windows 8.1. I used it us until last week and then one day it was just greyed out.

Comments

Former user wrote on 4/8/2020, 8:24 PM

I have used Acid since the early 2000's and now Acid 7 Pro wont start. It runs and seems to wanna start but they it just closes. It ends up in the taskbar but is greyed out. please help. I need this program. I am using windows 8.1. I used it us until last week and then one day it was just greyed out.

Rusty, I responded to your other post with same question, please send a screenshot, better yet, maybe a video of exactly what you are seeing, maybe I can help. I have used Acid pro since version 1. I wouldn't expect much help from support at this point if you have already tried them

Rusty-Cole wrote on 4/9/2020, 12:52 AM

Thanks for responding iFarted. I got so disgusted with it I upgraded to Pro 10 problem solved.

Former user wrote on 4/9/2020, 1:12 AM

Thanks for responding iFarted. I got so disgusted with it I upgraded to Pro 10 problem solved.

I thought you said you were disgusted because of my username. But I am glad it worked. Have fun.