ACID 11 Random White Noise

Serghei_S wrote on 4/8/2020, 4:26 PM

So I've been using ACID studio 11 for a while without issues, and recently have had a problem come up with random white noise occurring even when the song is not playing. On the mix panel, it seems to come out from a bus track and the master track, so I thought it was an issue with the particular plugin, however, it had begun doing it on other buses out of nowhere. What can this issue be?

EDIT: I muted the buses, and still get white noise out the master, again, intermittently even when the song is not playing. Rendering gave a weird sample with bits of white noise all over.

Comments

Former user wrote on 4/8/2020, 8:18 PM

So I've been using ACID studio 11 for a while without issues, and recently have had a problem come up with random white noise occurring even when the song is not playing. On the mix panel, it seems to come out from a bus track and the master track, so I thought it was an issue with the particular plugin, however, it had begun doing it on other buses out of nowhere. What can this issue be?

EDIT: I muted the buses, and still get white noise out the master, again, intermittently even when the song is not playing. Rendering gave a weird sample with bits of white noise all over.

Check your audio setting, are you using window's built in audio interface? If not, what are you using as an interface? Sounds to me like it has something to do with your interface. Also, when you export, check what bitrate you are exporting to, 16bit or 24bit? I don't think thats the problem though.