Access to the email address created for use with my new page

tripkeeper wrote on 4/7/2014, 7:34 PM

After a lot of looking and also asking 'support' for help in how to set up the e-mail package associated with my new website (created with Xara Web Designer 9 Premium), I accidently found instructions on how to do it. Now I cannot find the link back so I can see if I've received any e-mails.

The Xara WD 9 program is great and easy for a newbie to use, however, there are a lot of things associated with the actual publishing of the page and setting up e-mail that are very poorly explained - if you are lucky enough to find an explanation.

Comments

browj2 wrote on 4/7/2014, 7:57 PM

Hi,

I presume that your email account is with Magix online. If so the following applies.

Go to www.magix-online.com and login.

You will get the following screen.

Click on Email. There you will see any mailboxes that you have created. There is a yellow button to create more if any are still available. Click on options, then email program settings to see the setup of your email account. Print it out. Add it to your mailboxes in Outlook, on your tablet, on your cell phone. Then you will always have access to your mailbox.

In Online World, to go into the mailbox, simply click on your email account and it will open the mailbox. No further explanation is required.

Last point, Online World is where you go to access your account, your domain, your website and your mailbox.

Last changed by browj2 on 4/7/2014, 7:57 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

tripkeeper wrote on 4/8/2014, 10:33 AM

Exactly what I needed. Thank you!