A really dumb question: "burning" files with titiles

cstage wrote on 4/28/2009, 8:54 PM
What an I doing wrong: In  Magix MP3 12 delux v8.11...

I can accurately copy  cd .wav files  (ok a  playlist)   from "New Album "to 
drives,  and  then later  burn  CD  copies.  Songs are in order.  But  all the effort to  type  or use internet databases  for titles/performer  become  "unknown artist, trac 1...."  IS there a hughlight or  checkbox  I am forgetting  when  burning/copying  files ? 

I expect  vinyl .wav fles  will be tedious typing , but  these are well documented
downloads or cd tracks  any  ideas ?

Comments

siglersmalz wrote on 4/29/2009, 10:49 AM
I don't know why your database entry is going wrong, but you can manually enter the data without typing it in for each song.

Highlight the first song in the list, right-click and choose "Properties (ID3)".

That is the ID3 dialogue window.  The right-hand column has buttons called "Replace".  The Replace button will fill in the data for all songs in your playlist.

Just fill in the "Artist" data, click the "Replace" button to the right of the "Artist" box and say "Yes" to having it replace the data for all items in the playlist.

I had numerous problems with the Internet Databases in MP3 v12, which Magix fixed in version 14.  I'm on Version 15 now and it's been working fine, too.