a new index

kjell.bronnes wrote on 9/17/2013, 5:26 PM

Why take so long to upload a new index. If I had company, I'd lost a lot of money.

Do I have to wait to put the pages of index are on the web?

FileZilla does not work. Online Welt FTP Server works. I have used it 2 times now. To remove an index that you do not want, it's the only thing that works. FileZilla, I deleted.

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 9/17/2013, 9:01 PM

Hi,

You sound like you are yelling at us.  Please know that no one here works for Magix, this is a user forum, and becoming angry with us as users does not make us inclined to help you.  A more respectfull attidude would be much appreciated.  I can tell you from many years of experience designing and implementing web sites that the Filezilla client actually does work, and it works very well.  So what exactly is the problem you are having, what web publishing sofware are you using, and if Welt FTP server works, what are you complaining about?  If you are trying to FTP files to  a Web host, you should probably be using a client application, not a server application because your PC is a "client" trying to FTP files to a "server", not the other way around.  If your computer is acting as a server trying to FTP to a client (or a hosting service) then it simply will not work!

George

kjell.bronnes wrote on 9/18/2013, 4:08 PM

I'm sorry I wrote this on the forum. What I wrote about Filezilla is true. It worked for 2 hours. I had postponed it to port 21
I got one that works with computer and internet. He has good knowledge.

Han fikk se mitt problem, og foreslo at jeg uninnstall   Filezilla, og prøve et annet program. Han sa hann hadde god erfaringer med Welt FTP. Det progerammet åpnet seg på 2 minutter.

Welt FTP Indexer found and deleted it. I waited for 2 days, but the index that was not good was still online.
I started to work more systematically. I wrote the index in search engine on my computer. I deleted everything that had reservation from my website.

When I was putting the new index again in Xara Web Designer, as was an index in Xara. The I had to ininstall. I tried to remove it, but there came a message from Magix Online World that I had to use Xara to delete the index. I try it but it did not delete the index. I used again Welt FTP and got deleted index.

After this I applied again on my pc. Index was removed. This was on last Sunday. When I uploaded the new index. It is not yet come online.

I'm sorry, but I do not know what I'll do.

http://www.thaiinfo.org/

johnebaker wrote on 9/19/2013, 1:27 AM

Hi

If you have successfully uploaded the new index page, then I would suspect that the reason you are not seeing the new page is due to your browser cacheing the old page and is using the cached copy.

Browse to your website and if you still see the old page try pressing f5 several times to reload the web page, hopefully it will then show the new page.

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 9/19/2013, 1:27 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.