24 version Burn DVD etc.

Paul-Holloway wrote on 9/11/2024, 5:17 AM

Hi I created DVD with 4 video files sections / pages - but on play want subsequent files to auto start after previous one completes, currently it stops after each and awaits manual selection to play .. the person i am doing this for is not good with menus so mostly just put in and press play for all content . .

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/11/2024, 5:48 AM

@Paul-Holloway

Welcome to the Magix users forums.

When you enter the Burn pages of the app you will see the DVD Menu screen (which you can change to suit). If you right-click on the menu image you will see two options, "Simulate DVD action" and "Properties". Choose Properties.

You will then see this screen:

Click on the highlighted radio button to make each separate video follow immediately after its predecessor. (It's well worth noting the other options there since they can each have their individual benefits for specific situations!)

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Paul-Holloway wrote on 9/11/2024, 6:20 AM

thanks .. I changed to a multi-menu format and that radio button screen was more readily available, so used those radio buttons for end of action .. I came from the vegas world so this is all new ways to find stuff. I will try this right click on menu image / "properties" on my next one ☺️