100,000 new beatproducers in only 2 months!

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 5/26/2017, 8:56 AM

Dear Community,

Since March of this year, we have begun offering a full functional version of Music Maker for free. We now have another reason to celebrate because 100,000 music enthusiasts have downloaded this latest version. We would like to thank all of our users - new and old - for helping us reach this mark!

If you haven't tried out the latest Music Maker, we outline the features of the software in this article from our MAGIX Magazine. Happy reading!

http://magazine.magix.com/en/100000-downloads/

Best,

Mathias

Comments

amenproletar wrote on 10/27/2017, 2:31 PM

I am a quite old beat producer, but always with new ideas! :)

falling_starz wrote on 11/14/2017, 3:58 PM

How do I get the soundpools included with my old Music Maker programs to download into this new version? THX! :)

BPersia wrote on 11/22/2017, 5:18 AM

@falling_starz
Hey :) please check out our article regarding this topic:
http://magazine.magix.com/en/transfer-soundpool-library/

Best :)

falling_starz wrote on 11/26/2017, 7:55 AM

Thanks for trying to help, but I'm not sure how the information in the article applies to my situation. My soundpools are not currently installed on the system, nor were they purchased separately via MAGIX-audio.com or Catooh. They are part of my old Music Maker versions but aren't made available to me when I enter the old serial numbers, which is how I understand things are supposed to work now. Is there anything I'm missing here?

BPersia wrote on 11/29/2017, 5:47 AM

Hey @falling_starz, sorry for the very late reply.

I think this paragraph in the article should fit your problem:

"Note: In the rare case that Soundpools have not been installed in a directory which Music Maker finds automatically, you can manually add them to your library by clicking the gear in the Loops tab and selecting the “Add new Soundpools…” option, which will allow you to choose a folder containing your additional Soundpools."

You just have to know where your Soundpools are located on your PC (folder)

Best :)

falling_starz wrote on 11/29/2017, 11:46 AM

I see what you mean. However, this requires that the soundpools are already on my system, which they are not. (Those older versions aren't installed.) I was meaning to utilise the feature in the new Music Maker to unlock and access the content from the older versions, which there seems to be a provision for in the program.

This seems to work fine for the solo VST instruments, but not for the loops, which are really more important to me. Installing the old versions and installing all the download content would be much less convenient. In fact, for my oldest Music Maker versions, it seems rather impossible on my new Windows 10 computer. So, there's no way for me to use those loops again? :(