Comments

johnebaker wrote on 2/12/2023, 9:13 AM

@Hirocchi

Hello, こんにちは

. . . . 再生ボタンを押すと、再生デバイスがアクティブ化されていないというメッセージが表示されます。 . . .

より多くの情報が必要です:

[ヘルプ]、[バージョン情報] の下にあるプログラムの完全な名前とバージョン番号は何ですか?

あなたは何をして、何をしようとしていますか?

例えば:

• 作成したプロジェクトを再生しようとすると、フォトストーリー内でエラーが発生しますか?

また

• スライドショーを作成してエクスポートし、再生するとデバイス エラー メッセージが表示されますか?

上記のいずれもエラー メッセージのスクリーンショットとコンピューターの仕様を投稿できない場合は、必要なものについてこのトピックを参照し、プロセッサとグラフィックス カード/チップセットのメーカーの完全なメーカーと名前を引用してください。

. . . . I press the play button, I get a message that the playback device is not activated . . . .

We need more information:

What is the full name and version number of the program as found under Help, About

What you have done and are trying to do?

For example:

• Is the error occurring within the Photostory when you try to play the project you have created?

or

• Have you created and exported a slideshow and when you play it you get the Device error message?

If neither of the above can you post a screenshot of the error message, and your computer specification - see this topic for what is required and please quote the full make and name of the Processor and Graphics card(s) / chipset make.

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 2/12/2023, 9:17 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.