Stem maker (acid pro 10) is not working updated from acid 7 to 10 pro

BLMCL schreef op 29.07.2021 om 12:16 uur

I've done a upgrade from acid 7 to 10 pro. Problem is that i do not see the stemmaker button (tried to modify the ribbon by double clicking it, see the function only it is lightgrey). only reason for the upgrade was for me the use of stem maker.

tried the following:

• install again and a couple more times
  • Acid 7 thrown of my pc
  • All maps with acid to recycle bin
  • registry cleaned up

PC:

i7

8GB memory

Gigabyte onboard sound card & ESI Gigaport HD

Reacties

BLMCL schreef op 21.08.2021 om 09:49 uur

No support at all? Why is Magix ACID Pro 10 not include anymore with stemmaker?

mi-bo schreef op 21.08.2021 om 11:34 uur

@BLMCL

Beste BLMCL.

U kunt het beste de vragenstellen op

https://www.magix.info/us/

Daar zitten meer gebruikers die Uw product hebben dan op dit Forum

Sc6

Blijf gezond

M.vr.gr

Michael

Wijziging aangebracht i.v.m betere info

SP. schreef op 21.08.2021 om 14:34 uur

@BLMCL Yes, it is more likely to get someone to answer your questions in the English language forum because there are more users active there.

To answer your question here, Stem Maker was removed in ACID because of technical and licensing problems. You can get https://makenweb.com/SpleeterGUI as a free alternative. This program will create stems with much better quality than Stem Maker.

Bol schreef op 21.08.2021 om 15:47 uur

Hi @BLMCL,

I see that @SP. has provided an answer to your question. Good luck with it.

Indeed, if you have questions about the program ACID, it is best to do it directly on the English language forum. You'll probably get an answer to your questions faster that way.

As far as I can judge now, did you create this account on the Dutch-language forum? If you want to post your own contribution on the English language forum, you will have to create your own account on the English language forum. For this you will have to use a different email address and password.

Kind regards,
Rob
forum moderator

Laatst gewijzigd door Bol op 21.08.2021, 15:47, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-

SP. schreef op 21.08.2021 om 16:56 uur

@BLMCL @Bol You can change to another language in the account settings. Look at these screenshots:

Bol schreef op 21.08.2021 om 18:43 uur

Hi @SP. Thank you for your reply. 

Through your answer I have discovered that not only can you respond and reply to a Topic on a different language forum, but also you can create a Topic. 

If I log in with my Dutch Account and I put at: My Profile / Settings / Languages also a checkmark at e.g. Deutschland and United States, then I can also create a Topic on the German forum or the English language forum.

If I click on my Avatar and then on New: Post, then after I create my post, I also get the choice on which forum I want to post my Topic.

Kind regards,
Rob

Laatst gewijzigd door Bol op 21.08.2021, 18:44, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-