My website made with Magix is not readable on smartphones or tablets.

domdeca schreef op 22.04.2012 om 13:03 uur

My website made with Magix is not readable on smartphones/iPhone or tablets/iPad.

Apparently this is due to the fact that Magix is Flash based software. How can I solve this problem?
How can I disable or remove Flash content?

Do I have to make my website with another program such Dreamweaver to make sure the website is readable on smartphones/iPhone or tablets/iPad???

Many thanks in advance for any tip or clarification!

Reacties

yvon-robert schreef op 23.04.2012 om 14:58 uur

Hello,
Web designer works on an iPad and iPad 2
Avoid Flash technology, movies made must be in MP4 format (640 x 360) H.264 codec and  sound ACC
This is very important.
IPad works but NOT movies because Apple stop Flash technology (What to do?) The solution is the one I use in www.profmarcel.com (check top link and beginning links because I transfer all to this new technology)
Regards,
YR.

yvon-robert schreef op 23.04.2012 om 22:26 uur

Hi,

I use a low cost WebEasy 9 is different than WebDesigner and work perfectly with iPad3 . Movies in my website is 800 x 450 mp4 codec H.264 also I work with 640 x 360 mp4 important sound must be AAC format. Download the trial version from web and use YouTube for training videos.

Regards,

YR

Voormalige gebruiker schreef op 26.04.2012 om 20:58 uur

You (or people with an iPod or iPhone) can install this app; Puffin brouwser, you can then view your website. But it is indeed so that a Flash website normally cannot be seen on Ipod or iPhone.
This is one of the reasons I am changing to Novosite websitebuilder...Dreamweaver is a little bit difficult for me
Good luck!

yvon-robert schreef op 27.04.2012 om 00:45 uur

Hi,

This is Online solution, the best solution to control is a software solution installed in your computer that the reason I use WebEasy Pro version 9 this cost $50 and you are in business.

Check my website www.profmarcel.com made with Xara Web designer

Check the portion made for iPad 3 and mobile www.profmarcel.com/profmarcel/indexpad.html this is made with WebEasy

With over 125 web page and video in construction)

Regards,

YR