Install Midistart 3 keyboard in Windows 7

RogerT schreef op 16.12.2009 om 12:06 uur
I cannot get my Midistart 3 keyboard to work in windows 7.

My system recognizes it as a functional device that works correctly (Hua Xing).

However, it does not work in Magix Musicmaker 17 or any other programme for that matter.

I tried to look for Midi drivers but failed so far. I use the USB connection and also disabled my webcam to be sure.

Does anybody have any ideas? Perhaps a midi driver?

Reacties

toebak schreef op 18.07.2010 om 11:17 uur
hi,
i got midistart 3 also and it works just great in windows 7.
I installed magix musicmaker 16, plugged the keyboard with usb in the computer and it works. No need to install anything. Maybe you should start over?
Ranni89 schreef op 15.07.2011 om 21:15 uur

hi,
i got midistart 3 also and it works just great in windows 7.
I installed magix musicmaker 16, plugged the keyboard with usb in the computer and it works. No need to install anything. Maybe you should start over?

You got pretty much luck with that, I have the same problem, I plug in everything installes and nothing happend

sometimes i get it working, but on the next day, i have the same problems again

janniek_vdk schreef op 18.12.2011 om 01:17 uur

hey,

I have exactly the same problem, I connect the keyboard (Hua Xing) to magix music maker 17 but when i press the keys nothing happens. I think it has something to do with the fact that the keyboard is made in china and does not work properly. The company just buys them there because it's cheap and you will have to pay the price for it !!

mac-alien schreef op 06.02.2012 om 16:41 uur

ik had hetzelfde probleem.ben van naar xp overgestapt naar windows 7 en het werkte toen ook niet maar nu werkt het perfect.(heb muziekmaker 17 xxl)

ik heb de usb in mijn pc gestoken en hij instaleerde de hua xing toen ik de midistart-3 aanzette.

daarna heb ik de muziekmaker aangezet en een poging gedaan de instellingen te zetten en de hua. xing moet bij midi apparaten in en uitgang het bovenste moet wel een asio driver zijn dus externe geluidkaart met asio is wel een pluspunt.daarna hebik de tabbladen allemaal gesloten en de pc uitgezet

het midistart apparaat heb ik laten aanstaan en zo de pc weer aanzetten

muziekmaker opendoen en instellingen chekken zie bestand programma instellingen systeem audio midi..

midi in en uit apparaat hua xing

daarna moet je opname op bv spoor 1 door op het record bolletje van spoor klikken met rechterknop muis of boven het bolletje is beter en u apparaten instellen midi opname en hiu xing.klik nog eens met rechtermui boven het record met mui en kijk of je opname divice hua xing is en afspeel divice het vsti instrument die je wilt afspelen bv saxofoon of vita.ga dan terug naar je sporen en vink het blauw luidsprekertje aan de monitor (naast record zie spoor) veel geluk en onthoud goed de instellingen.vergeet niet iedere keer je midistart wilt gebruiken eerst alles aanzetten van midistart en dan de muziekmaker .moost hij dan nog een niet gaan programma uitdoen en dan terug aanzetten en instellingen goed zetten

ramin_danger_boy schreef op 27.08.2012 om 15:31 uur

You all guys are lucky, cause I tried many times and it still doesn't work.