How to change with find and replace all placeholders.

wiep schreef op 16.04.2021 om 12:42 uur

Using dropbox i am forced to change alle the file links in all my placeholdrs. I want to change te suffix "dl=1" in to "raw=1" in all the placeholders with a link to a dropbox file. Is ther a way tot do this without having to do this in each and every placeholder separate?

Reacties

BeRo schreef op 16.04.2021 om 13:25 uur

[...] Is ther a way tot do this without having to do this in each and every placeholder separate?

No, unfortunately there is no simple solution.
But you can export all pages of the project locally. Then you can use an intelligent editor to search for the relevant text passages and replace them.
Afterwards you can copy the corrected pages e.g. with FileZilla to the web server.

A good suitable editor is e.g. "Notepad++". Here you can download it for free... (click)

Laatst gewijzigd door BeRo op 16.04.2021, 13:26, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

Auf den Tag genau gehen heute, am 14.08.2021, 10 Jahre online Support für die Community zu Ende.
Ich freue mich auf eine neue, berufliche Herausforderung, die sich gerade ergeben hat. Leider bleibt dann keine Zeit mehr für die Community übrig, aber Ihr seid bei den aktiven Mitgliedern in besten Händen.
Sicher schaue ich auch ab und zu nochmal rein... 🤓

wiep schreef op 16.04.2021 om 15:34 uur

Thanks a lot for this quick response. I allready thought of this also. Implemented Notepad++ on my Laptop (My Favorite editor Atom doesn't support find and replace in all tabs). After copying the corrected HTML-files with FileZilla (which I also use) the website is changed but is it still after exporting my website (after some other changes) with Magix? Does Magic use the HTML-files from the website or does the app store these html-files elsewhere and then uses the files with dl=1 again? I din't try this yet and maybe you can tell me right away.

Thanks in advance.

Wiep.

BeRo schreef op 16.04.2021 om 16:44 uur

[...] Does Magic use the HTML-files from the website [...]

No, the WD uses only the internal files, those are the ones with the "dl=1". So you have to copy the changed HTML files with FileZilla to the webserver in any case. 😑

Edit 16:55 h
Ik zie net dat je thuis bent in Nederland. Dan is het waarschijnlijk makkelijker voor jou als we hier in jouw taal communiceren... 😉

[...] Does Magic use the HTML-files from the website [...]

Nee, de WD gebruikt alleen de interne bestanden, dat zijn degenen met de "dl=1".
Je moet dus in ieder geval de gewijzigde HTML bestanden met FileZilla naar de webserver kopiëren.

Laatst gewijzigd door BeRo op 16.04.2021, 16:55, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

Auf den Tag genau gehen heute, am 14.08.2021, 10 Jahre online Support für die Community zu Ende.
Ich freue mich auf eine neue, berufliche Herausforderung, die sich gerade ergeben hat. Leider bleibt dann keine Zeit mehr für die Community übrig, aber Ihr seid bei den aktiven Mitgliedern in besten Händen.

wiep schreef op 16.04.2021 om 18:08 uur

Zijn de interne bestanden niet te manipuleren met Notepad++. weet je waar ik die kan vinden?

Nederlands is inderdaad makkelijker :)

BeRo schreef op 16.04.2021 om 19:03 uur

[...] Nederlands is inderdaad makkelijker

Dit is geen probleem... 😊

[...] Zijn de interne bestanden niet te manipuleren met Notepad++ [...]

De "bestandsnaam.web" is het project bestand. Alle projectrelevante inhoud is hier in gecodeerde vorm opgenomen. Helaas is het niet mogelijk om afzonderlijke bestanden in het projectbestand te wijzigen. 😕

wiep schreef op 16.04.2021 om 19:11 uur

Jammer. Bedankt voor deze info. Fijn weekend.