Clicktrack not sync with recording

Max-Beekman schreef op 20.10.2023 om 15:53 uur

Suddenly i have this weird thing where the clicktrack is not sync with the recording anymore. When recording with clicktrack, it starts the recording just before the click, eventhough i'm pressing the key directly in line with the click.

Now everytime i record something i need to drag the object to the right to adjust. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Reacties

SP. schreef op 20.10.2023 om 19:17 uur

@Max-Beekman Does this still happen after you restart your computer? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option.

Max-Beekman schreef op 28.10.2023 om 12:26 uur

@Max-Beekman Does this still happen after you restart your computer? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option.

Yea unfortunately it does. I attached a video, where it's very clear. the first two bars it's out of sync and then suddenly without changing anything it catches on.

proaudio schreef op 30.10.2023 om 14:25 uur

Hello Max,

This looks like a visual problem to me. Which ASIO audio driver are you recording with? Is it possible that your audio buffer latency is set relatively high?

Best regards
Pro Audio Support

Max-Beekman schreef op 17.11.2023 om 15:45 uur

thanks for your reply! I'm using the ASIO UMC ASIO driver for recordingf. My interface is a U-phoria UMC404HD.

Max-Beekman schreef op 17.11.2023 om 15:48 uur

Here is a screenshot of my settings

SP. schreef op 17.11.2023 om 15:50 uur

@Max-Beekman The buffer size is in the driver settings. Please click on the Settings button.

proaudio schreef op 20.11.2023 om 13:58 uur

Please try using the Hybrid Engine for recording. The Hybrid Engine uses the direct buffer setting from the ASIO driver per default. There may be latency during monitoring in the other monitoring engines depending on the settings you choose.

Max-Beekman schreef op 30.12.2023 om 16:19 uur

thanks! its fixed!