Activation fails Samplitude 11 Silver

Myth1c schreef op 28.12.2011 om 03:54 uur

I reinstalled Samplitude 11 Silver today because I could not play a recorded audio track (however, the demo project does play). But when I tried to activate the software it gave me the following error:

Extension of the trial was unsuccessful.

Please check the extension code you entered or contact MAGIX support.

I've checked the code for any possible errors (even though it is copy pasted from the activation email) and did some googling, but couldn't find anything that helped me.

Can somebody please help me with finding a solution to this?

Reacties

RiViS schreef op 29.12.2011 om 09:54 uur

Hello,

This is the Dutch section of the forum. If you cannot use the Dutch language, I suggest you better put your question on the UK section.

regards,

Rijk

Myth1c schreef op 05.01.2012 om 02:07 uur

Whoops sorry, ik dacht dat het internationaal was!

Maar in ieder geval; ik wilde Samplitude 11 Silver opnieuw installeren, maar wanneer ik mijn activatiecode wil invoeren krijg ik de volgende foutmelding:

Extension of the trial was unsuccessful.

Please check the extension code you entered or contact MAGIX support.

De code is correct en ik heb magix hierover al gemailed. Ze zeggen niks te kunnen doen om hem te activeren (wat denk dat echt onzin is!). Een optie heb ik nog niet geprobeerd, een nieuw magix account maken om het daaraan te linken...

Myth1c schreef op 05.01.2012 om 02:12 uur

Een optie heb ik nog niet geprobeerd, een nieuw magix account maken om het daaraan te linken...

Net geprobeerd, werkt jammer genoeg niet!

RiViS schreef op 05.01.2012 om 13:42 uur

Stuur een mail naar en zij zullen je (hopelijk) verder helpen. Leg daarin even duidelijk uit wat er aan de hand is.

Misschien wil je daarna hier even melden of dit succes heeft gehad? b.v.d.

groet,

Rijk