No Hardware Acceleration Available | Nessun supporto hardware

CarloAlberto-Hung ha scritto il 24.02.2021 ore 22:48

Hello all,

I have an Acer Predator G7-791 (17.1 inches version) with an I7 6700HQ (which supports quick sync) with all drivers up to date and perfectly working on everything. It mounts an integrated intel graphics HD530 and a NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M.

However, when I try to export videos, no hardware acceleration is used and it takes more than 4 hours for a 1080p60 video of 10 minutes with vignette, skin touch and color grading applied. Is that normal?

I tried to enable the video output card (which is listed in the drop-down), but if I select a graphic cards, the program just crashes. In the import/export the tick is marked to use the hardware if possible.

What can I do?

(EDIT: After a reboot, I am exporting another 7 minutes and a half video with the exact same context (talking head with the same background) and all the exact same effects, and now it's using hardware encoding (and still taking almost 2 hours, which is half in relation to the first one).

---

Ciao a tutti,

Ho un Acer (vedi sopra). Quando provo a esportare i video non usa la scheda video ma va solo via software sul processore. Ci mette più di 4 ore per 10 minuti in 1080p60 con tre filtri: skin touch, vignettatura e color grading. Vi sembra normale?

Nel menù delle impostazioni ho provato ad attivare le schede hardware (e in import export c'è attivata l'opzione di usare hardware se possibile), ma se in video output seleziono una scheda video, il programma va in crash.

Che fare?

(AGGIORNAMENTO: dopo un riavvio, sto esportando un altro video da 7 minuti e mezzo con lo stesso contesto visivo (primo piano con sfondo uguale al precedente) e tutti gli stessi effetti del primo, e ora sta usando l'hardware encoding (e continua a metterci circa 2 ore, che sono però la metà rispetto al primo)

Commenti

CarloAlberto-Hung ha scritto il 25.02.2021 ore 13:23

Even if now the application is showing "Hardware encoding", the export of the first video 1080p60 of 10 minutes with vignette, color grading, newblue skintouch and some scenes zoomed in, is taking more than 4 hours.

Is there a way to improve this? It doesn't even seem to be using the NVIDIA GTX 980M GPU.

Do I really have to change laptop to make a decent timing for exporting a 7-10 minute video? Even DaVinci (free version with no hardware encoding) seems to perform better... don't know what to do