Voice recording/lecture : only direct sound or wave driver works

Victor254 Posté à 27/11/2021 10:39

Voice recording/lecture : only direct sound or wave driver works . Why ASIO drivers do not ? Does Music Maker 2022 will solve the problem? ( on Windows 10 )

Commentaires

SP. Posté à 27/11/2021 10:46

@Victor254 Have you clicked on the "Advance..." button and configured the ASIO driver?

Victor254 Posté à 27/11/2021 23:14

Thank you SP. When I select "Magix Low Latency 2016" , the system sound is cut. In the advanced view I see nothing that could act as radical as this. But it may be obvious for you. Could you please take a look of the photo? Maybe to install Asio4All beta 2?

SP. Posté à 28/11/2021 00:34

@Victor254 You need to activate the device you record audio with in the driver settings. In your screenshot I see that only your Realtek audio chipset is activated. But there are other devices listed. Or are you just plug a microphone into your computer's microphone input? In this case please open the Realtek settings by clicking on the small plus icon and look if your Realtek input is activated.

Magix Low Latency and ASIO4All will cut all sound except Music Maker because they require exclusive access to your sound device.

You can get around this problem by using a different ASIO. For example, you can download the free demo version of FL Studio and install it. It comes the FL Studio ASIO driver which you can also use in the program settings of Music Maker.

You can also get an USB audio interface with ASIO drivers that will not block your audio device, for example a Focusrite Scarlett Solo.

Victor254 Posté à 02/12/2021 22:07

Thank you very much for your answer! With all this information I have solved the problem!