MM is not exporting to MP3 or any other format

Juan-Rivera escrito el 09.06.PM a las 17:30 horas

After completing my work, I tried to export to MP3, and once I click OK nothing happens. The export windows just disappeared. I tried other formats and still the same. I have the MM premium 2022 (full version) and I have a HP Lapto 15-ef00 runnig on Windows 11 Home x64. I did the latest updates but nothing get fixed.

Comentarios

SP. escrito el 09.06.PM a las 17:56 horas

@Juan-Rivera Is possible that the Windows Firewall blocks the MP3 export. Does it work if you run Music Maker as administrator Windows by right clicking on the program icon?

Juan-Rivera escrito el 09.06.PM a las 23:47 horas

Thanks. It doesn't work even if I run it as administrator. I uninstall and reinstalled MM with all the updates but still. I just noticed when I try to drag and drop an MP3 file the cursor change to a "prohibited" sign. Few days ago MM started to warn me (as I tried to drag and drop an MP3 file) that I was required to buy the program in order to do so but I already own the program. I tried several times until I could drop the MP3 file. Ill turned off the firewall but it did not fixed the problem.

SP. escrito el 10.06.AM a las 08:02 horas

@Juan-Rivera If you run Music Maker as administrator Windows will not allow drag and drop. That's why the mouse cursor changes.

Maybe try the following: reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu. If this doesn't help, open the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store which will delete the old cache of the store.

Juan-Rivera escrito el 10.06.PM a las 19:09 horas

FIXED! Resetting the program settings under the File > Settings menu fixed the issue. Thank you man!