multiple mov

hubertweiler schrieb am 19.03.2009 um 22:14 Uhr
I try to load about 180 mov files to creat one dvd. but every times there is an internal error during he import. With less files it works.
4G RAM,
Any idea.
Thanks Hubert

Version: 15 up to date
If I convert the files to mpeg and create smaller projects would probably lead to less quality as each recoding will decrease it.
Thanks for your comments so far!!!!!
Hubert

Kommentare

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 19.03.2009 um 23:00 Uhr
This is a well known problem. Video deluxe doesn't like lots of clips... I think, you won't get a real solution for that case. I suggest you one of these workarounds:

(1) Convert all your mov files to mpeg2.
(2) Split your movie up to several small projects, containing less files. Export this projects to new video files and join them in a new master project to your final movie.

Nachtrag 20.03.2009 14:00
@geschi: Auch bei MOV-Dateien? Ich weiss, dass MAGIX dieses Problem inzwischen teilweise in den Griff bekommen hat (mit jedem Patch mehr). Beispielsweise bei MXV tritt das Problem aber auch mit dem neuesten Patch noch auf.

Nachtrag 24.03.2009 23:30
That's right: Every recoding decreases the quality. But with HD resolution that should not be a big problem. Configure the MPEG-Encoder, advanced settings, manually: Set the field order to "Top Field First" and select quality level 15. If you convert to Mpeg2, maybe the problems with memory access will disapear and you don't have to split up your master project in smaller pieces. (Hope you understand my "Swiss-English".)
geschi schrieb am 20.03.2009 um 08:32 Uhr
VDL Versionsnummer?
@Rom@n
Das müsste mit den letzten Patch bei VDL 15 behoben sein.
HD MOV ist mp4!!