Kommentare

SP. schrieb am 06.01.2022 um 18:18 Uhr

@yamada-teppei You can upload a screenshot of the error message with the arrow icon above the text box.

yamada-teppei schrieb am 06.01.2022 um 23:51 Uhr

I can't make installation as the above shown I cannot get any interactive help. What should I do? I get the following indication:command line option syntax error. Type command/? for help 

yamada-teppei schrieb am 06.01.2022 um 23:59 Uhr

@yamada-teppei You can upload a screenshot of the error message with the arrow icon above the text box.

I don't know how one can upload the screenshot of the page. There isn't such kind of button. Anyway nothing more than the message itself. Please instruct me how I can overcome the problem!

SP. schrieb am 07.01.2022 um 04:29 Uhr

@yamada-teppei

Here is a screenshot showing you the icon to upload an image or video.

I never encountered this error message. So I don't know if this message is created by the installation program. That is why a screenshot would be helpful to see what is going on.

You can also try to contact technical support https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/how-do-i-contact-technical-support--1513/

If you own Samplitude Pro X you can also contact pro support at proservice@magix.net. But this support is only for customers that own a Pro X license. This is not for customers that use Samplitude Music Studio.