Wishlist for the next Music Maker!

Commentaires

Philip-J Posté à 09/06/2024 13:47

"one or two loops in different keys"

Keep trying!

GRB Posté à 21/06/2024 21:08

They've added ACID Loops format to the new MM2025 Prem. I think that is a huge step in right direction. I have collected lots of loops and soundpools over the years, free, included with products/upgrades, and some paid too (Samplitude, ACID, Music Maker).

What I tend to do with the ones I have choice on, is instead of getting something for free/low cost sale as designed, I'll try to opt for the relevant small add-on purchase price to get commercial license if the sounds are something really good I think I may opt to use someday for a release.... Not much when what you are looking at is $0-$3.99 and the Commercial version at point of sale is slight more, like $1.99-$5.99 in past... again, at point of special or Redeeming a coupon code at Producer Planet.... that way, you have some that are Commercial grade, and you can always tweak and modify the non commercial ones to make them your own too....

Yes, its a work around, but unless you are slamming out commercial tracks all the time and need a huge library of Commercial free stuff... then there are many Free and Great quality Loop/Sound Pack sites out there for that .... even if they don't show up in MM like we would like them to (same as the Magix stuff with categorized coloring, and key change versions avail....

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

GRB Posté à 21/06/2024 21:36

Super Happy with the new Music Maker 2025 Premium so far.... I think great job for Core Program features instead of 3rd party add-ons.... The new FX Rack and workflow is really a good step in right direction to make MM more DAW valid... Many good things to mention....

My general suggestions for future updates and features is MORE of the important features and workflow that other DAWs (like the FX Rack was), expanded side menu Mixer Visual options, expanded compatibility with the LaunchPad Mini Mk3 since its already applied to the BeatBox Pro 2 so well (and fun), a quick midi assignment mode that can be used to quickly assign a controller to certain functions without lots of time/knowledge, expanded Mastering Section with various other DAW features (Even though Samplitude, Sound Forge, iZotope can be used). I'd like ability to filter the Store to show just my products and not have to scroll and search.... Store Sale/Deals filter, again, to avoid scrolling and searching....and maybe a handful of other popular affordable controllers... to be continued....

This may be super stoopid silly, but any way to implement the X8 audio engine to Music Maker core in future too? I think that was a fantastic move for Samplitude Music Studio to take with its bigger brothers... Makes sense with the bug fix, feature upgrade, and support release efficiency too (for Magix Team). How cool would it be if they were all "related" at the core level and stability and changes were even more "across the board" in future..... So, just a different GUI and feature set built on top?... if thats even possible, probably not. Just throwing ideas out there.... :)

Thanks for the wonderful new products Magix Team!!! Music Maker 2025 Premium and Samplitude Music Studio X8 are definitely a marked improvement on previous products! I'm looking fwd to more of that this year for improvements, and also in future versions in the right direction too! ✌️🎶💯👍

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

dpizza Posté à 25/06/2024 15:56

1. Sign on dialogue screen should show email and whether or not you purchased unlimited loops just like in MM2024

2. Rescan - Very confusing as a user, I forget the rescan option is even available in program settings, there should be a rescan button in the loops tab or store tab where you need to see it.

3. Issue with MM2025 Store tab, unless you select a genre, update is not available as a menu item. Once you select a genre then the menu appears (All, new, sales%, update). Hiding menus is not good for users. That menu should be available at top level, how would a user know they need to click on a genre to find the menu with update? I believe MM2024 had the menu with update at top level always visible.