Sales and Feature Inquiries on Acid Pro 10 and Suite

magixuser23 Posté à 04/05/2021 04:08

Hello there. I was looking to upgrade to either the Standard or the Pro Suite version from Acid Music Studio 11 but first wanted to inquire a couple of things regarding sales and features before doing so.

I notice that you currently have a sale going on for the Standard upgrade for $79 until May 16th. Let's say I were to purchase the Standard now then suddenly decide to upgrade again to the Suite in a week before the deadline. Would there be a reduced discount for that upgrade in between to be lower than $199 or would it be the same amount like the new purchase as posted?

After hearing rumors about Xfer Serum being included in the version, I reviewed the Acid webpage to verify but I couldn't locate info about the plugin anywhere. Is Serum still included in the suite version or was it a temporary promotion? If no longer so, will there be another promotion including it sometime in the future?

Aside from rewire support, does Acid Pro Suite also come as a VST plugin like FL Studio or Reason to be used as a client in other DAW hosts? (Please note that I do not mean supporting VST or VST3 to load 3rd party plugins as a host)

Commentaires

SP. Posté à 04/05/2021 10:40

@magixuser23 You should ask sales support at infoservice@magix.net because this is just a user forum and here is no Magix staff. But maybe I can suggest some things.

There is no reduced upgrade price if you get the standard upgrade first and then the suite upgrade. It would be much less expensive to get the suite version. The deadline has not really any meaning. When it's over the next sale just starts. Very likely it will be the same sales price but bonus software can change.

Some months ago Xfer Serum was a bonus software with ACID for some weeks. It is possible that it will happen again, but this very likely depends more on Xfer than on Magix. If Xfer has an interest to do it again it can happen again. If Xfer doesn't want to do it again it will not happen again.

ACID is just a normal Windows software. There is no VST version of ACID.

magixuser23 Posté à 04/05/2021 12:52

Ok. Thank you.

ERIC-BIRD Posté à 05/05/2021 19:29

Stem maker is now a Suite only feature as Magix quietly stripped it from the Pro version in a software update.So don't go by the myriad of non Magix sites that still list it as a Pro feature.