no monitoring

PhilHip Posté à 12/09/2010 16:26

Bonjour ! Je n'arrive pas à m'entendre dans le casque pendant que j'enregistre ma voix. Je clique sur les haut-parleurs (à côté de la touche rec.), je joue sur le niveau d'enregistrement, rien à faire. Il doit y avoir un truc basique que je ne vois pas. Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider ?

Une bonne heure plus tard ...

Ne vous fatiguez pas. J'ai fini par trouver. Il fallait agir sur la carte son. Merci quand même !

Commentaires

nihon94 Posté à 14/09/2010 09:38

C'est traduction automatique

Bonjour

Quand le fabricant de musique de Magix est ouvert cliquez sur dessus le " ; R" ; clef sur le clavier de l'ordinateur alors regardez sous No.3 que vous trouverez la commande de volume d'affichage et le mélange L et R. de volume. Essayez ceci

merci
nihon94

PhilHip Posté à 14/09/2010 10:41

Hi Nahon,

Thanks for your message. It looks like an automatic translation, and I can't figure what it means very well.

It says "look under number 3".  Now, which "number three" is that ?

Cheers,

Philippe

nihon94 Posté à 14/09/2010 12:01

Hi,

When Magix Music Maker is open on Keyboard click "R" a window will be opened and look for settings under No.3

For reference I have added screen shot with red marks and arrow.

I think it is the only way to monitor recording if your question was about that.

Thank you

nihon94

PhilHip Posté à 14/09/2010 12:23

Hi again Nahon  !

I'm not using Music Maker . I'm using Samplitude Sudio 15. Yesterday, I thought I had solved the problem, but I was wrong. I'm still unable to hear myself throgh the earphones, like when I'm singing something and listening to the acccompaniment track at the same time. Are you familiar with Samplitude  ? Can you help me?

*Many thanks !

Philippe (from France)

Hi again Nihon (sorry I got your name wrong!).

I think I've found the answer. I'm using a MOTU 8PR recording interface. The MOTU controls the monitoring volume. The input levels need to be set sufficiently high. If too low, you can't hear yourself through the earphones.

nihon94 Posté à 14/09/2010 14:41

Hi,

Ok I will try, as I will find answer will inform you.

Thank you

nihon94 Posté à 14/09/2010 15:04

Hi,

I found something and hope this will help you.

Go to the link given below

http://www.samplitude.com/en/community/tutorial_videos/introduction.326.html

It is for samplitude tutorial videos on the right look at Introduction and I think choose Fundamentals that will give you some hints or choose which ever you like. If you have pdf file of samplitude on Page 28 (English version) there is Monitoring refer some copied text below:

Monitoring settings
Monitoring is defined as listening to the input signals of a recording system, for example,
with the intention of returning these to the musician playing in the music. The routing of
monitor signals is an important and complex process underlying different requirements.
In most cases we recommend using the "Mixer FX Monitoring / Hybrid Engine".

You can also donwload pdf file (refer page 28)

http://www.samplitude.com/en/support/documents__manuals.342.html

I hope this time you will find solution to your problem or on that site you can ask question or may be join a forum I guess.

If your problem get solve please let me know ok.

Merci

nihon94