Aditional Punchs not work correctly

Leo-Valle escrito el 13.06.PM a las 13:43 horas

I am writing this here so that someone from technical support can read it because contacting Magix is impossible, the delivery gives an error, it is horrible for a software that costs €299 to update, this is inadmissible...

Samplitude Pro X8 SUITE

I want to record a singer and I create an area to loop and record her and then select the best takes.

I insert 2 additional markers and record in loop for 4 laps. The first round does it well but the punch in and punch out marker stays in the last additional punch and no longer moves in the following passes.

I do another test and add first a simple Punch IN and Punch OUT marker, and then I insert 2 additional markers in and out, and the same thing happens..
When the first Punch in and Punch out are recorded, it jumps to the next additional marker indicating the next recording, but when it reaches the last additional marker it stops there, and no longer moves in the following loops.

In the photo it is better understood

Comentarios

SP. escrito el 13.06.PM a las 15:07 horas

@Leo-Valle No Magix staff is active here. Please contact proservice@magix.net or try the official Samplitude forum at https://community.samplitude.com

Leo-Valle escrito el 14.06.AM a las 10:39 horas

Thank you for your help, I am going to send you some requests for program improvements and bugs that I have found.