Vst settings return to default when loading new plugins to chain

Karmik schrieb am 07.06.2021 um 11:42 Uhr

Acid pro Suite and Acid Pro 10.0.35 versions do not work and have a bug because Vst settings return to default when loading new plugins to chain. I am running the products with Admin privileges. On installation of older version of Acid Pro 10.0.2, problems go away. I bought the Acid Pro Suite today and feel I have wasted my money. Is there any fix to this issue? How can one progress work if VST plugins reset on loading new ones in the chain? Working on Win 10 Pro

Kommentare

IAmNotGivingAName schrieb am 07.06.2021 um 11:47 Uhr

Yeah this is a known issue I believe. A workaround for it is to use the plugin browser and drag it in instead. I really hope that they soon fix this as it really is quite a big bug.

Lorad schrieb am 08.06.2021 um 02:07 Uhr

Yeah this is a known issue I believe. A workaround for it is to use the plugin browser and drag it in instead. I really hope that they soon fix this as it really is quite a big bug.

This is happening to me too. It's awful but the plugin browser is a great workaround. Thanks for that!

IAmNotGivingAName schrieb am 08.06.2021 um 08:06 Uhr

Another thing to note with this even going into edit effect chain and then clicking cancel without adding a plugin will also reset effects to default. I just try my hardest to not go into edit effect chain.