VER: 30.0.2.30 longer projects

David-Barselow schrieb am 10.09.2021 um 01:52 Uhr

Hi all I have been using and learning the songmaker in ver. 30.0.2.30 2022 premium and I can't find a template that satisfies my liking in regards to the lengfth in time is there a way to lengthen the amount of time that can be configured for a custom project

Kommentare

SP. schrieb am 10.09.2021 um 22:17 Uhr

@David-Barselow You can make your own song templates or edit the song templates that come with Music Maker. Just go into  C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Music Maker\30\SongTemplates\ (the standard installation path) and edit the XML files in Notepad or some other text editor of your choice (for example Notepad++, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code etc.) or create your own based on the templates that are already there. You need to change the values of the "length" parameters inside the XML files.

David-Barselow schrieb am 11.09.2021 um 02:35 Uhr

Hey thank you SP I am going to look at that asap thanks again

S.K schrieb am 25.09.2022 um 17:33 Uhr

In C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Music Maker/31 there is no folder with templates. How is the procedure here?

S.K schrieb am 25.09.2022 um 18:03 Uhr

In C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Music Maker/31 there is no folder with templates. How is the procedure here?

Ups, sorry, i found it!

Mykeehu schrieb am 06.11.2022 um 22:31 Uhr

@David-Barselow You can make your own song templates or edit the song templates that come with Music Maker. Just go into  C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Music Maker\30\SongTemplates\ (the standard installation path) and edit the XML files in Notepad or some other text editor of your choice (for example Notepad++, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code etc.) or create your own based on the templates that are already there. You need to change the values of the "length" parameters inside the XML files.

Is Length defined in seconds, beats, or what? Can it be a decimal place?