Kommentare

Myathias-Alderaun schrieb am 06.11.2020 um 14:14 Uhr

I'm having the same issue, subbed to loops unlimited but it wants me to pay for all the soundpools individually

SP. schrieb am 06.11.2020 um 15:13 Uhr

Try to log out, restart Music Maker and log back in. Maybe this will help.

liam-jeffs schrieb am 08.11.2020 um 20:40 Uhr

doesn't help

Mihails-Petjasevs schrieb am 08.11.2020 um 22:14 Uhr

Have same issue, restart, log out, rescan doesn't help

Jaeron-Bennett schrieb am 08.11.2020 um 23:02 Uhr

Same here I still can’t download the sound loops for free even though I subscribed

Mihails-Petjasevs schrieb am 09.11.2020 um 15:30 Uhr

Try to run program as admin for me it helped

ralftaro schrieb am 09.11.2020 um 16:13 Uhr

Hi all,

The subscription status of "Loops Unlimited" sometimes isn't picked up correctly due to local problems with the in-app store cache (in which case cleaning the cache or logging out and back in will help).

However, the issues most/some of you were experiencing with "Loops Unlimited" during the past few days when signing up for a new subscription (or maybe also during auto-renewal) was most likely a temporary problem with one of the subscription back-end servers not correctly relaying the subscription status information. This issue was fixed this morning. So, as far as the server side is concerned, nothing should stand in the way of your soundpool subscriptions working now. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

My guess would be that it is very well possible that your local Music Maker installation doesn't pick up on the change until you actually clean up the in-app store cache (or log out and back in) again one more time. After that is done, it should definitely work for the users suffering from this temporary issue.

If you're still having "Loops Unlimited" problems (or reading this thread at a later point in time), your problem is probably unrelated to the situation I discussed in this post. In this case, simply try the store cleaning procedure and/or get in touch with MAGIX customer support to have your account and problem looked into. Thanks.

Jaeron-Bennett schrieb am 09.11.2020 um 17:48 Uhr

Once I cleared the cache I had to logout and log back in and then it started working hopefully this will help anybody else too that has had the same problem