Kommentare

SP. schrieb am 19.03.2021 um 20:43 Uhr

@anthony-donahue The serial only needs to be entered once. Please go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. Then try again to log in.

johnebaker schrieb am 19.03.2021 um 20:58 Uhr

@anthony-donahue

Hi and welcome to the forum

. . . . mm14- bought 2021 prem today- i entered my serial number . . . .

I assume you entered the new serial number for MMM 2021?

. . . . now- my serial is blank . . . .

That is normal - once activated you can check the program is activated using the option shown below

It should look like this when correctly activated.

If @SP. comment does not work - try resetting the program to its default settings - File, Settings, Reset program settings to default

HTH

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

David-Cosgrove schrieb am 13.11.2022 um 05:27 Uhr

Hi I'm having this very same issue with music maker 2023 edition premium I downloaded and updated it from the email I was sent now I can't log in to the software at all I'm using windows 11 amd ryzen 7 CPU GeForce rtx 3070ti and I've never had this issue after upgrading before also the day after I was charged £49.99 you changed the price to £24.99 which I find very disrespectful you prompt me through emails and popups to constantly update I do and then you lower the price in a way I feel ripped off and like I've been given a dodgy download from my services I even tried to redownload it there it installed but still proceeds to not let me log into the store the login/register button does absolutely nothing I've removed the whole program and reinstalled it from my disc and then tried upgrading the whole reason I didn't get the disc with the new version this time was that I hadn't got the money but then I find out after installing the new version you've dropped the price by 70%

SP. schrieb am 13.11.2022 um 09:15 Uhr

@David-Cosgrove Please open the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the cache of the store and it should help you .

emmrecs schrieb am 13.11.2022 um 13:09 Uhr

@David-Cosgrove

Just to add one thing to what @SP. has advised, and for your information: these are user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and we have nothing whatsoever to do with any pricing changes, sorry.

However, I do understand your annoyance at the "overnight" price change. It is quite possible for you to request a refund of your "higher-priced" purchase and then re-purchase the software at the lower price. To request the refund send full details of your original order to infoservice@magix.net and ask they they action the refund for you.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam